Edmond, the Open Research Data Repository of the Max Planck Society, has a major update. With the Dataverse software, we detached the old solution behind Edmond.
Dataverse is an open-source software, which is driven by a worldwide community and was initiated at Harvard University. Through the Dataverse software, Edmond offers many new features.
- For example a single-sign-on (SSO) for all Max Planck employees is available now.
- There is no storage quota for users anymore.
- The upload of huge single file sizes is possible.
- A new user interface makes working with Edmond even more comfortable.
- With DOI, ORCID and ROR three different types of identifiers are available.
- Other possibilities like versioning of datasets or private URLs to unpublished datasets help to address the different needs of the Max Planck community.
To introduce the new features of Edmond we offer two virtual tutorials of 30 minutes with a short presentation, a live demonstration and questions & answers.
23rd March 2022, 2pm CET, Language: English (slides are available here, but only within the MPG-IP-range)
24th March 2022, 11am CET, Language: German (slides are available here, but only within the MPG-IP-range)
Email Sign-up for the Edmond Tutorials
The registration is closed.