Various communication channels are available to keep you up to date with research data management. Mailing lists are one fo the established media. Therefore, we have listed some for you here that might be of interest to you as a scientist.
MPG internal Lists
- ELN (Subject: Electronic laboratory books matters)
- ELN MPG (Subject: Electronic laboratory books matters within the MPG)
- FDM MPG (Subject: Research Data Management, by MPG but also open for others)
- EU-Info (Subject: Information on European Research Funding by the MPG Brussel Office)
- INIT-all (Subject: IT matters within the MPG)
- Labfolder-info (Subject: Labfolder information for MPG user)
- Minerva-liest (Subject: Library matters within the MPG)
- MPG RSE (Subject: Research software within the MPG)
- RDMO-info (Subject: RDMO for MPG within the MPG)
- ELN at DFN
- Forschungsdaten by AWI Bremerhaven at DFN
- NFDI Mailinglists
- Research Data Management at JISC
MPDL is happy to visit your Max Planck Institute to present our service portfolio and answer questions on these services as well as other specific research data management questions. Roadshows can also be held remotely. Please contact MPG-City Service Hotline at mpg-city-service [at] mpdl [dot] mpg [dot] de or +49 (0) 89 909311-243 (Monday through Friday 7:00-19:00).