Dates and Details
Venue: Virtual, access will be sent out before the event
Organiser: Stephan Janosch (Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics), Michael Franke and Dr. Yves Vincent Grossmann (both Max Planck Digital Library).
Participants: Open for all employees of the Max Planck Society and associated institutions
Contact: rdm [at] mpdl [dot] mpg [dot] de
Collection of Topics
Interested can enter their topics and contact details themselves in a pad (https://pad.gwdg.de/HJ0W2uH2THOc11mb_j1QZQ). This makes it easy to organise the existing needs and the workshop programme.
- Sharing experience with ELNs
- Discussing results from the MPG ELN Survey in March 2021
- Sharing best-practice workflows for ELNs at local MPG institutes
- Building up an ELN network within the Max Planck Society
Who should attend
- Laboratory Manager and Staff
- Research Software Engineers
- Scientific Computing Experts
- Research Data Manager
- Research Manager
- Information Experts
- MPG employees working with ELNs
The programme wil follow soon.